ZipRecruiter — BREAKING NEWS — Embargo lifted, November 8 at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET.
ZipRecruiter has appointed three new members to its Board of Directors including:
- Blake Irving, former CEO of GoDaddy, Inc.
- Cipora Herman, former CFO of the San Francisco 49ers
- Emilie Choi, VP of Corporate and Business Development at Coinbase
These new members join the company’s six existing members to add diverse voices to the board and help facilitate the next stage of ZipRecruiter’s growth.
“We are incredibly fortunate to have Cipora, Emilie and Blake join our board,” said Ian Siegel, CEO of ZipRecruiter. “Their skills and experience will be instrumental in helping accelerate our growth as we expand our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers to new markets around the world.”
Blake Irving most recently served as CEO of GoDaddy, Inc., the world’s largest platform for small business.
- Expanded into over 60 international markets in five years as CEO
- Grew bookings from $1 billion to $2.5 billion
- Listed on the NYSE under GDDY
- Senior leadership roles:
- Senior leadership roles:
- Currently serves on the board of directors at Docusign (DOCU)
Cipora Herman helped lead Facebook’s landmark $100+ billion IPO when she was the company’s Vice President of Finance and Treasurer.
- Became the first female Chief Financial Officer for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers held until April 2016
- Currently serves on the board of directors of MINDBODY
Emilie Choi was LinkedIn’s Vice President of Corporate Development and was instrumental in the $1.5 billion purchase of Lynda.com, among other acquisitions.
- Currently sits on the board of Naspers one of the world’s largest tech investors
- Vice President of Corporate and Business Development at Coinbase which just hit $8 billion valuation after a $300 million raise
To date ZipRecruiter has connected over 1.5 million businesses with quality candidates and has received over 430 million job applications through its marketplace. The company, whose job search technology is rated #1 by employers and job seekers in the U.S., has experienced continued growth to innovate and meet increasing demand from small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike.
ZIPRECRUITER KEY FACTS
- Connected 1.5M+ businesses with great candidates
- 430M+ job applications on ZipRecruiter
- 9M+ job seekers have installed ZipRecruiter award-winning iOS + Android apps
- 64M+ job alert email subscribers (one of the largest job alert programs in North America)
- Nearly 1000 employees across 3 countries
- $219M in total funding: $63M in Aug 2014, $156M in Oct 2018
ZIPRECRUITER AI STATS
- 80% of employers who post a job on ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate through the site within the first day
- Most applicants hear back from employers within a week
- Job seekers who apply to AI-recommended jobs are 2x as likely to move forward in the hiring process
For more information contact: Lauren Lloyd – email@example.com