The Third Annual HTA Tech Institute is partnering with the Graduate Women in Business (GWiB) at USC Marshall School of Business to focus on Diversity and Innovation at this year’s tech event.
This is a marque tech event bringing together Los Angeles’s finest Women in Tech and industry professionals.
Focused on issues of diversity and inclusion in the tech space attendees with have the opportunity to converse with keynote speakers:
- Jennifer Hedding: Chief People Officer, Roblox
- Dino Anderson: Executive Director of Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Maxim Integrated
and panelists including:
- Jay Chang: Director of Product Innovation, Sidebench
- Sungho Yoo: Senior Development Manager, Business Operations at Riot Games
- Anna Frances Wood: CEO/Founder, Brains over Blond
- Lisa Glouner: Manager, Snap
- Anneke Blair: Sr. Program Manager, T-Mobile
- Iram Jamil: Talent Acquisition Manager/University Relations, Maxim Integrated
on topics from tech innovation and what is the key to sparking technological advancement and innovations.
The USC Marshall Graduate Women in Business (GWiB) was founded in 1993 and is a student led organization focused on the advancement of women in business.
GWiB does an outstanding job at bringing together graduate students, alumni, faculty and business leaders to assist in bridging the gap for the next generation female business leader.
The Third Annual HTA Tech Institute event is being held this Thursday November 2, 2017 from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm at the Radisson Hotel at USC.