ClickFunnels is a SaaS software that lets people design and create sales pages, landing pages, order forms, and membership sites. Through this software, people can manage their entire sales and marketing funnel, and it also helps people with anything to buy or sell to do so in the most effective and efficient way.
World Entrepreneurs’ Day (#TwentyFirstAugust) honors innovators who start their own businesses.
ClickFunnels is revolutionary software that empowers entrepreneurs – startups, bloggers, freelancers, E-commerce retailers, local small businesses, and even nonprofits – to create sales funnels that streamline the journey from click to customer.
Dave Woodward, host of the popular #FunnelHacker Radio podcast, recently visited Phoenix with ClickFunnels relationship manager Myles Clifford, where they distilled their adventures with Uber drivers into 7 lessons for entrepreneurs:
- Don’t make the customer take a hike. On their first ride, the driver asked Dave and Myles to walk half a mile to a place the driver was familiar with to pick them up, rather than coming to where they were.
- Know your customers (and don’t insult them). A driver started ranting about millennials wearing shorts and flip-flops, despite the fact that one of her passengers was a member of the millennial generation – and the other was wearing flip-flops.
- Don’t get mad – help. A driver told Dave he had had trouble building online sales funnels for his side hustles. Dave explained how he could use ClickFunnels to increase his sales, convincing the driver to sign up.
- Utilize tools designed for your industry. A driver ended up driving in circles, unable to find a destination a few blocks away, because he wasn’t using the mapping software he had been provided.
- Know your numbers. A driver told Dave and Myles he was paying $250 a week to rent a car to make 71 cents a mile – meaning he has to drive 1,400 miles just to rent his vehicle, before paying for fuel or making a profit. “If you don’t understand the numbers in your business, you can be spending a whole bunch of time and energy doing a whole bunch of work and never ever getting ahead,” Dave says.
- Hire the right people; build the right culture. Dire consequences can occur when someone you hire bails rather than accomplishing a task. Dave explains why this is important no matter how simple the task.
- Become an expert at using the tools of your business. A driver told Dave he was driving for Amazon and Lyft as well as Uber, and enthusiastically explained how he was maximizing his efficiency and profits.
David Woodward is the Chief Revenue and Business Development Officer of ClickFunnels and host of the weekly ClickFunnels Podcast, Funnel Hacker Radio.
For more information contact: Sarah Snyder – email@example.com – 512.815.2573