AWE USA 2018 is the World’s #1 AR + VR Conference and Expo taking place in Santa Clara California on May 30 – June 1, 2018.
The 9th annual AWE USA is the premier AR/VR event and conference in the U.S.
Tech giants like Facebook. Google, Microsoft, HP, Intel, Oracle, Toshiba, HTC, Sony and Samsung are all there.
Entertainment legends include PIXAR, Walt Disney Studios, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Sony, and Nickelodeon and more.
If Science is your beat, then you won’t want to miss Lockheed-Martin, NASA, the U.S. Navy, Boeing, Johnson & Johnson or IBM.
For those covering Startups and Emerging Tech, you won’t get better access to leading AR/VR pure-plays like VUZIX, DAQRI.
Kopin, Oculus, Vuforia, RealWear, ScopeAR, RE’FLEKT and more…
This year’s show is featuring 108 Women of AR & VR: leaders like Shelley Peterson, Joanna Popper, Rebecca Howard, Martina Welkhoff, Cathy Hackl and dozens more to the AWE 2018 Agenda — an unheard-of number of women leaders on stage in this field — all discussing topics from HMDs to Blockchain, AI, 5G, AR Cloud, WebXR, Diversity & Inclusion to the Impact of XR on Work, Life and Play.
AWE 2018 is the premier AR/VR event in the U.S., hosting 6,000 industry enthusiasts under one roof — making it the world’s most concentrated gathering of AR, VR & MR innovators, influencers and inventors.
Click here to register. AWE is THE source for the latest AR/VR/MR industry news. May 30 – June 1, 2018 Santa Clara California.
Key AWE USA 2018 Dates:
- May 30, 2018 (Day 1): Opening Speaking Sessions (No Expo)
- May 31 (Day 2): Keynote & Press Conference + Speaking Sessions, Expo Floor & Playground OPEN
- June 1 (Day 3): Speaking Sessions, Expo Floor & Playground OPEN
Reasons to Attend AWE USA 2018
- 350+ Exhibitors showcasing the best, the brightest, the latest in AR, VR and MR technologies.
- 300+ speakers across 6 stages: Get inspired and learn from pioneers and business leaders
- 100,000 sqft. expo: Go hands-on with 1,000 AR+VR demos
- Network with the AR+VR ecosystem: Connect with 6,000 industry professionals, find news, meet resources, get scoops
- See newsworthy products and solutions: Test-drive the latest products and services in the industry
- Exclusive experiences in the AWE Playground: Be the first to try world premiere AR+VR experiences
- Find out who is the best-of-the-best in AR+VR
Other great tech events? Click here.